Wednesday 24 July 2013

Absence.

Hey! 

I felt like checking in and telling you all about the reason I'm not posting any recipes at the moment. First of all, I am working (something I don't do often as I study to get my teaching license and PhD. I am the supervisor of a school over the summer weeks when the school is closed. What we do is offering education to the children where parents don't have vacation or if the child have special needs, such as needing social interaction. My job is working full time in a group with 32 children as well as managing the school (teachers, administration, economy etc). 

The second reason is I am moving out of my apartment of 8 years and spouse of 9 years. I am getting my own place and will be posting recipes once I am all settled in my new apartment. Move-in date is next week and then it will take a few weeks to get everything in place. On september 2nd I am back at university and back on track with everything else in life! 

Check out my links until then, there should be a lot of recipes to grab! 

Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment